Sunday, October 14, 2007

Grapes of Wrath or Schadenfreude?

Apparently, this has been around a while, but it is new to me. When I first saw this video, I really felt guilty for finding soooooo funny, but now that I have viewed it 100 times, it actually cheers me up.

It is times like these that I think I do need therapy.


After you watch it, re-watch it.

My thoughts when I watched it a second time:

1. She cheats by yelling stop, and then does a few more stomps. Instant karma kicks in....face plant.

2. The audio is the best part. "uunnhh, unnnh, unnh. Stop! I can't breathe!"

3. Why didn't they cut the audio?

4. The people in the studio are holding back laughing. My theory is, in the world of local news, the person sent out to do a remote (in this case, wine stomping) is the most hated person on the team. I think the anchors are not sad to see her fall.

5. Yeouch is a great word.

6. Are they really going to go check on her?

7. If they hadn't gone any faster to commercial, the female anchor would have laughed on air. That laugh would have been a snort.

No comments: