Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Best of 2006 - TV

This list is easy for me because by December I was only watching what I really liked. I set the following rule - It's season had to be between Sept. and December which leaves off 24, Entourage, etc. So here goes:

10. Veronica Mars (Don't judge, just watch... You'll thanks me!)
9. The Amazing Race (The only reality show I enjoy)
8. Boston Legal
7. Scrubs
6. Doctor Who (I never watched the old series, but this new series imported and shown on Sci Fi has me hooked!)
5. Battlestar Gallactica (If you like
4. Lost (This show is getting a little tired, but I still tune in)
3. Heroes
2. The Office
1. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

Honorable Mentions: Saturday Night Live (I had given up this show, but with a smaller cast, the funny just may be back), Jericho, Shark, House, The Simpsons, The Class (It is growing on me), My Name is Earl, 30 Rock, Without a Trace.

I know this list will spark a debate. Bring it on!

Nai

No comments: