Wednesday, January 03, 2007

In Search of...Ian Martin

Over the holidays, I received a very nice letter from a woman who has lost track of a childhood friend and would like to reconnect with that person. The man she is looking for is named Marion (Toby) Martin and has a son named Ian Martin.

That being my name, she found this blog and wrote me to see if I was the son of her lost friend and if so, can I put her into contact with Toby.

Unfortunately I am not the Ian Martin she is looking for. However, if the correct Ian happens on to this site (or Toby - even better), I would be happy to pass along the info to this very nice woman. Just drop me an email or leave a comment.

Just another unadvertised service from the folks here at "Me Talk Pretty"!

Nai

1 comment:

Nai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.