Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Inspiration Vacation

I just haven't been inspired to write. When I first started this thing, I really was into it. Check out my archives. I was on a prolific roll back in the first 6 months. I enjoyed it and some of what I wrote really achieves what I set out to do; write light, fun, and witty observations of things that strike me as interesting.

However for the past couple of years, topics elude me. I don't know if it is too much self editing (the fact that I don't hide my identity and tend to let my sometimes opinionated self to ramble, in fear of this being read and me being judged for it by someone I know) or that I seem to be in a little of a rut and haven't been able to "bring the funny" to the table like I used to (or at least what is funny to me).

So, while I don't know the reason, I have decided that blogging was good for my soul (however self-indulgent the process may be) and I am better off for it. So bear with me. I am going to write on a semi-daily basis, even if I have nothing to say, because that's the best cure for writer's block around.

That being said, you are fairly warned: Let the Rambling begin!

I hope you will stick around.

2 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

Ramble on, dear Ian...ramble on...

Nai said...

Thanks Lisa, I will!

Ian