Friday, July 16, 2004

Wiffle

The weekend is here and man, am I excited. I was very productive at
work but I am ready for vacation. Unfortunately, that is still two
weeks away, so my 2 days off will have to give me a needed break to
push through.
Besides that, it is time for the semi-annual
greater Springfield Wiffle Ball tournament. This tradition in the
making started while I was working down south and it never coincided
with my vacation. My college roommate hosts it and it serves as a
reunion of sorts. He and his wife have done some major landscaping,
which unintentionally has made his backyard perfect for a little wiffle
action.

Never the ones to be two over the top, lights will
be flown to accommodate night time playing and a net in place to stop
balls from escaping into unreachable areas.

Ian

Wiffle Ball / The Rules

No comments: