Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I need a montage

I have to admit that while things are good in my life, I am at the verge of feeling like I am in a rut. I have assessed some things, came up with a new plan and now I am just waiting for the results of that plan.

I am not patient. I want the results now. In the movies, this is where the director would insert a montage to show the protagonists journey and speed the film along. Picture Rocky 4 as Rocky works out in what has to be Siberian farm. The tune of John Cafferty's "Hearts on Fire" playing in the background. By the end of that song you knew Rocky was ready to represent the USA against Ivan the stereotypical Russian Athlete.

Now I am no Rocky, and don't mean to infer that I am, but a montage sure would be appreciated. I leave the song selection up to my readers. Please add them to the comments!

No comments: